Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
• Supported by the Corporate Dangerous Goods/HazMat Shipping Lead, act as the primary Dangerous Goods/HazMat Shipping SME on site for all domestic & int’l ship modes. • Implement and oversee the company’s internal DG program, its policies and standard operation procedures.• Ensure policies and procedures are followed to ensure the company’s compliance with DG Material Handling (including receipt, storage, disposition (including disposal)) and Transportation regulations, which include federal, state, local and international regulations.• Manage the response to, and reporting of, DG incidents (violations, emergencies) to appropriate authorities and company management.• Train employees on DG requirements and safety procedures and policies.• Work with the Lucid Corporate Dangerous Goods Lead (and EHS teams, where applicable), to coordinate training, certification, and re-certifications for personnel on site who handle DG goods.• Promote safety understanding and lower exposure and incident rates.• Assist the Lucid Corporate Dangerous Goods Leads with the Identification and Classification of DG products. • Provide tactical guidance and support to the facilities on the packaging, labeling, documentation, and shipping of DG items.• DG Marking, Labeling, Placarding• Dangerous Goods Transportation documentation • Site audits• Provide guidance regarding appropriate packaging and labeling to ensure compliance with regulations.• Partner and build strong relationships with internal customers to drive and influence compliance.• Maintain understanding of Dangerous Goods Regulations and regulatory changes that could have a potential impact on the organization business practices. • Maintain Certification in Dangerous Goods requirements for DOT, IATA and IMDG.
- Self-motivation and strong self-initiative, with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- A strong individual contributor who can work with minimal oversight and direction.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others; Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working across all levels of an organization.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
- Certified in Dangerous Goods requirements for DOT, IATA, ADR/RID, IMDG.
- Experience with Lithium-Ion batteries is a plus.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Must have working experience in dangerous goods management pertaining to the handling and transport (all modes – surface, ocean, air), including a working knowledge of US DOT, IMDG, IATA/ICAO, EU ADR/RID, and Canada TDG regulations.
- Experience includes a practical application of the regulations and working directly with the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- The following knowledge/experience will be given preference: Automotive. Electric Vehicles. Lithium-ion battery materials and finished goods (e.g., cells, modules, packs, vehicle containing a battery pack).
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.