Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Support all aspects of thermal systems/HVAC manufacturing.
- Collect, maintain and report out on a range of product assembly metrics.
- Troubleshoot all thermal systems issues with the manufacturing team.
- Ensure the product designs are assembled with the highest possible quality.
- Regular Travel is required between the factory in Casa Grande, AZ and Engineering HQ in Newark, CA
- 5 years automotive experience in design and release and/or vehicle attributes.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing plants OEM or Tier1
- Previously participated in prototype builds or launch events.
- Knowledge of HVAC and Thermal system operations
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Engineering degree in mechanical or automotive, MS preferred.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.