Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Marketing + Events Manager
to support our regional marketing efforts and tier 2 + 3 regional events. The primary role of the Regional Marketing + Events Manager
will be to coordinate, organize and support all regional marketing, events and activations for the Lucid Retail Studios. We prioritize a world-class customer experience, and our regional marketing + events play a key role in building the Lucid brand and creating that unparalleled experience. Above all, this role will be a passionate and organized project manager that understands marketing and regional trends, events, logistics, budgeting and an entrepreneurial approach to event operations
- Maintain high level knowledge of the company’s vision mission and brand goals
- Build out and maintain a regional events calendar including Grand Openings of all Lucid Studios that are in line with global process / policy
- Support, organize and execute high impact regional marketing activities and events consistent with Lucid’s global brand culture
- Interact with Lucid Studio leads to develop and supervise regional marketing budget
- Support with venue, partnership, agency and vendor contracts, including negotiations, internal approval process and proper fulfillment
- Management and development of regional marketing events per region to support the growth and loyalty of the Lucid community
- Guidance, support, monitoring and measuring Lucid Studio marketing activities
- Creation and updating of marketing materials by following brand guidelines for local adaptation and Lucid Studio use
- Management of surveys and marketing reports such as recaps of marketing events and programs
- Oversee the regional advertising plan with the objective to generate qualified leads from digital outlets to Studio network for follow-up and conversion
- Support marketing vehicle demo fleet, assisting in the order process, supervising the appropriate use and ensuring timely availability for sale at the end of the assigned programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior management.
- 6+ years of professional experience in marketing + events
- Proven track record of successful event management for premium brands and exceeding ROI targets
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Detail Oriented – develop a methodology to make certain all reports are accurate
- Ability to stand and walk for several hours at a time
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of projects and activities under aggressive timelines
- Have and maintain a valid U.S. Driver's License
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs and the future of mobility
- Experience in luxury and high-tech industries
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.