Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Training Specialist will report up through a dual matric organization within Logistics as well as the Manufacturing Learning and Development Manager and will be responsible for helping employees prepare for success. This role will be located at the manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona. The Training Specialist will work with cross-functional departments to assess training needs, develop training facility equipment. Duties include, instructional design, scheduling and facilitating training classes, collaborating with stakeholders to determine training needs, preparing reports, and coaching employees on Lucid’s On-the-Job Training Program.
- Design, schedule, and deliver classroom and hands-on training experiences
- Maintain training facility and equipment
- Develop and conduct onboarding sessions for Logistics new hires
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs based on Logistics’ best practices
- Measure learning effectiveness
- Develop and maintain safety training program that meets OSHA regulations with regards to material handling operation
- Develop and maintain training content through the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Generate and publish training reports
- Establish a training program on ergonomics with a focus on proper lifting and movement techniques, injury prevention, etc.
- Participate in new training material development
- Interact daily with shop floor management to resolve training concerns and drive process improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comprehensive knowledge of logistics systems primarily based in automotive manufacturing environments and warehouses
- Experience in logistics operations including material handling, sub-assembly & kitting, material sequencing, line side delivery and part meeting
- Thorough understanding of OSHA regulations as it relates to material handling equipment
- Advanced Instructional Design and facilitation skills
- Thorough understanding of Kaizen process
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience as a logistics or warehouse operator
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Associates degree and/or minimum 5 years’ experience preferred in logistics supporting manufacturing (automotive) environments
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.