Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Technical Project Manager for the Exterior Trim and Lighting teams. You will work with a team of talented engineers in support of the Exterior development efforts at Lucid. You will be managing multiple scheduling activities for simultaneous projects. You will leverage your expertise in managing automotive trim commodities, working closely with a lean team comprised of the best automotive engineers. Working with the Manager as well as cross functional teams such as Design, Craftsmanship, Supply-chain and the testing/vehicle safety departments.
You will help to balance the utilization of all the engineers to work together to accomplish projects within budget constraints and delivery timing, at the same time, work closely in coordination, with other group Project Managers.
- Create and maintain detailed Gantt charts of multiple design projects
- Track progress and encourage team work to hit each milestone on time
- Interface with test department and Exterior Trim and Lighting suppliers to keep the validation program on-time for start of vehicle production along with BOM management
- Utilize Jira to communicate engineering tasks and progress
- Utilize Confluence to publish critical information
- Provide regular progress updates to management and the executive staff
- Lead design release and engineering change requests through Lucid ECR system
- Provide technical guidance to solve engineering challenges with mechanical systems
- Pro-actively work with other teams and partners to solve launch challenges and maintain positive relationships between stakeholders.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of work experience required, PMP certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Basic Knowledge of CAD is required. CATIA experience is desirable.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, and Confluence
- Extensive working knowledge of Exterior systems
- Strong Analytical and quantitative skills with ability to draw decisions using data and metrics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.