Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a power tool technician to maintain and service torque tools. This position will also be responsible for online production torque surveillance. Our ideal candidate should have hands on experience with mechanical as well as electrical parts. As part of our quality management system, they will be pulling residual torque on fasteners and documenting the recorded torque. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Register all tools to Inventory, PM/Maintenance into maintenance logs.
- Maintain tools, batteries, cables and torque controllers.
- Perform routine operational maintenance on torque tools.
- Troubleshoot Software and Hardware errors.
- Capture residual torque data on production vehicles using calibrated digital torque wrenches.
- Validate residual torque on the production vehicle and confirm they fall within the specifications.
- Work with Fastening Engineers on troubled joints that are falling out of specification.
- Assist production in fastening related requests; socket changes, tool connectivity and other issues.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to work with hands.
- Repair tools by using detailed instruction.
- Working aptitude with both mechanical and electrical components.
- Experience servicing Atlas Copco fastening equipment strongly preferred.
- Torque theory and fastening knowledge.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing electrical power tooling preferred.
- Ability to read technical wiring and mechanical diagrams.
- Experience with networking infrastructure, Input/Output, wi-fi and Bluetooth.
- Organized and detailed with their work.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive outlook to promote. growth, knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.