Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As the Sales Enablement Trainer, you will help support the creation and delivery of our approach tocustomer engagement, including training materials. Our sales strategy prioritizes a world-class customerexperience to assist in building the Lucid brand. The Sales Enablement Trainer plays a critical role inshaping this approach.
The ideal candidate will thrive in ambiguous situations and help support the strong Learning &Development culture within the Sales Department. In order to be successful in this role, you will be ableto think big and focus on scalable processes and solutions that not only drive results today but support along-term focus on surprising and delighting customers.
- Deliver training materials for in-person and virtual classroom setting
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement & Training Manager to support onboarding of
- employees at new retail locations
- Provide new employees with the skills sets required to produce a world class experience to
- guests in a retail environment
- Up to 50% travel (including international) based on business needs
- Demonstrate a strong and engaging presentation/facilitation presence, with the ability to listen
- and quickly adjust content to meet the needs of a diverse audience
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of shifting priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
- Play a vital role in ensuring our Sales Associates are capable of achieving sales goals early in the
- process by providing a customer centric learning path
- Interact and work closely with Senior Leadership to determine specific training needs to align
- training goals with the overall Sales Department objectives
- Help develop a wide array of learning content for a Learning Management System, including, e-learns, train the trainer, and certifications
- 2+ years of content development and training experience for front of classroom environment
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Enablement
- Understanding of Adult Learning principles and proven track record and how to apply them in a dynamic learning environment
- The ability to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and subject matter, and transfer
- this expertise to others
- Prior experience managing program ROI, metrics evaluation and reporting on program
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills, both verbal and written
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM
- Prior experience in Retail/Electric Vehicle Industry
- Education Requirements
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.