Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We currently seek a Senior Technical Hardware Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong full life cycle recruiting skills and solid knowledge of state-of-the-art tools, technologies and techniques to attract world class talent to Lucid Motors.
- Work with executives and hiring managers in Automotive Hardware domain to understand hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans.
- Build a long-term hiring plan and proactively develop relationships with candidates.
- Determine a recruiting strategy to build a pipeline and sources for diverse talent.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending qualified candidates.
- Maintain and/or improve our company career webpage.
- Review and screen resumes and credentials for relevance of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to specific position requirements
- Assist with the candidate selection process and negotiate employment offers.
- Analyze and track market compensation packages.
- Represent Lucid at recruiting events
- Proactively approach top talents from around the world and lead build talent database
- Work as an on-site recruiter
- 5+ years demonstrated success in recruiting hardware, software, firmware technical talent.
- Flexibility and aptitude with various applicant tracking systems (Lever is a plus)
- Understanding of the anatomy of vehicles (i.e. Body Structures, Gear Box, Drive Train, BIW)
- Basic familiarity with Electric Vehicle terminology (i.e. ADAS, CAN, AUTOSAR, Battery Management Systems, etc.)
- Outstanding and creative offer negotiation skills within a startup framework
- An outgoing, proactive, and positive attitude, and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
- A self-starter mindset and fantastic inter-personal skills. You will communicate well with every level of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the core skill sets required for a wide variety of job positions.
- The ability to operate remotely, whilst maintaining close communications with the team at headquarters
- Demonstrated acumen and understanding of the hardware, software, mechanical, and automotive industry
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Proven recruiting experience in scaling a company from small-size to mid-size.
Great to Have
- Experience handling general immigration status
- A well-developed network within the Detroit automotive industry.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations in relation to hiring practices.
- Ability to handle “hyper growth” hiring environment
- Ability to source/find candidates in Electrical Engineering disciplines
- Direct sourcing experience (LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Search, Headhunting skills)
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BA/BS degree is required.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.