Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced Facility Maintenance Technician to maintain all key building management systems – mechanical, electrical, and plumbing in order to ensure that the building infrastructure and its systems are always able to support the strategic objectives and activities of the company.
- Conducting routine inspections of building infrastructure, equipment, and systems and undertaking basic repairs on mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems as required
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Ability to install equipment according to manufacturer instructions with owner’s guidance
- Ability to read engineering drawing, operational and service manuals to diagnose faults
- Overseeing contractors when third-party repairs are necessary including signing off work as complete
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, maintain detailed and accurate records, and prepare clear and concise written reports
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5 + years of experience in building systems maintenance
- HS diploma or equivalent degree
- Strong analytical skills and proven organizational ability
- Attention to detail and proven ability to get the job done
- Dependable, self-starter, proactive, adaptable, timely and deadline-focused
- Able to be customer service oriented with a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to read and write in English
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.