Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for Drive Unit Operators to contribute to activities for electric vehicle drive unit components.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and should be excellent at multi-tasking.
Lucid is looking for candidates to fill the following shifts:(1) position A (4x10), Sun-Wed 12a-10:30a (2)positions B (4x10), Wed-Sat** 12a-10:30a
- Physical install, setup and operation of dyno test cells
- Assemble test fixtures
- Basic wiring diagnostic experience
- Work with others in a cross-functional environment and follow written & verbal instructions
- Detail oriented personality with solid documentation and reporting skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of electrical hazards, including precautionary measures around High Voltage equipment and rotating machinery.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, National Instruments hardware & related software strongly desired
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of lab space
- Experience with electric vehicle drive systems
- Experience with electric vehicles and/or automotive products a plus.
LMHPBe part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.