Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Production Repair Associate is a member of the Manufacturing Production Team and will be responsible for contributing to the hands-on production & inspection of Company’s world-class vehicles and/or electric vehicle power trains. Excellent attendance is crucial for team to achieve success. He/she must have the ability to work with various teams in General Assembly, Power train, Body-In-White, Paint & Quality Control. They will also be required to work with engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers in various aspects of the overall process. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within Company and outside.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, lifting, repetitive motions, etc.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Working for extended periods of time.
- Ability for detailed focused during the inspection processes.
- Ability to analyze problems and identify the root cause.
- Ability to repair defects once interior and exterior components of a vehicle have to be disassembled when searching for the source of a problem/defect.
- Ability to involve the right people for problem analysis and solution.
- Provide recommendations based on experience to increase detection capability.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats if required.
- Evaluates the inspection processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team environments at a rapid pace.
- Leadership skills that provide solid actions to problems avoiding the recurrence of defects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Escalates any process abnormalities to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Positive energy and attitude.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the U.S.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
- Inspection and quality processes experience.
- Service in the United States Military with honorable discharge is a plus.
- Previous experience working in an automotive related (OEM plant is a plus).
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.