Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Senior Lead ensures that proper procedures and processes are followed in order to maintain inventory and satisfy our orders by our 3PL warehouse. You will function as the liaison between the 3PL warehouse and Lucid management. 3PL Senior Lead will oversee and track partner performance and recommend corrective action if required. You will also support all shipping and inbound receiving activities through the 3PL Partner.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the 3PL warehouse.
- Develop strong and integrated relationships with our 3PL warehouse partners and communicate our business needs to them.
- Oversee daily 3PL transactions to ensure all required processes are completed in a timely manner, including the processing of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Work closely with Lucid and 3PL inventory control teams to reconcile inventory on a weekly basis from 3PL warehouse and the internal backend system.
- Resolve discrepancies as needed and perform cycle counts when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of 3PL warehouse operations and administrative functions. Strong working knowledge of shipping, receiving, inventory management and pricing structure a plus.
- Produce daily/weekly and monthly performance reports and implement corrective actions with 3PL partners if appropriate.
- Oversee and manage regular stock counting and stock taking activities.
- Oversee the tracking of OS&D (overage, shortages and damages).
- Primary point of contact for purchasing questions related to product receipts.
- Tracking and tracing orders through the shuttle shipments to Lucid.
- Ensure relevant paperwork flow is consistent and timely.
- Collating data for KPIs on supplier delivery performance and schedules.
- Develop and maintain supplier/customer relationships to ensure that communication and supply of information is at the highest level both internally and externally.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly review meetings with 3PL
- Ensuring that all objectives are in line with the company’s business plan and objectives.
- Write and update 3PL related SOPs
- Respond to internal and external queries.
- Update SAP/WASP and Smartsheet systems accurately.
- Physical stamina –This includes hours of walking, standing and lifting each day. Able to work long hours on one’s feet and perform physically demanding tasks. Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail – you will be overseeing Lucid inventory, orders and deliveries with the 3PL, the Dispatcher need to have a high level of attention to detail. This will enable them to document and communicate information on a regular basis.
- Communication skills – need to communicate with internal customers, external suppliers as well as 3PL management. Thus, they must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and may also benefit from conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills – Since they are responsible and reorganizing orders, deliveries, KPIs and internal requests, it will be important to track and respond to multiple priorities daily.
- Computer skills – Record accuracy and retention are critical to the job. Must be intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word, along with 2 or more years using Warehouse Management System (WMS) with applicable understanding of the relations of various transactions.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Similar role: 1 year
- Full California Driver’s License
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.