Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Pre-Delivery Correction Manager. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to build, motivate and lead Lucid Motors Pre Delivery Correction operations. He or she will be responsible for developing, deploying and overseeing all Pre-Delivery Correction and Quality Assurance initiatives and will work cooperatively and cross-functionally with all areas of the Lucid team, especially Manufacturing, Field Service Organization, Logistics, Legal and Warranty.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of Automotive Quality Assurance, preferably with Automotive OEMs and exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Develop, manage and lead Pre-Delivery Corrective action to ensure Lucid Motors vehicle quality is maintained at all stages up to, and including retail delivery
- Identify, track and locate any non-compliant vehicle in the supply chain and work with all supporting groups to develop and implement corrective action
- Develop any necessary repair instructions and facilitate all communications to support groups to ensure that all corrections are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain accurate documentation of all corrective actions and participate in final reflection activities in support of recurrence prevention
- Provide support for all ad-hoc requests
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Masters preferred
- 10+ years of experience in an Automotive OEM, of which five years of directly related experience in field quality or in an automotive technical area
- Strong knowledge of automotive quality assurance
- Exemplary verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous projects.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.