Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a Recall and Technical Compliance Manager. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to build, motivate and lead Lucid Motors’ Vehicle Safety Recall and Compliance operations. He or she will be responsible for developing, deploying and overseeing all campaigns and any technical or regulatory compliance activities and will work cooperatively and cross-functionally with all areas of the Lucid team, especially Engineering, Manufacturing, Legal, Customer Relations and Field organizations. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading Safety Recall Campaigns, preferably with direct OEM experience and exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Develop, manage and lead Safety and Product Recall actions to ensure Lucid Motors vehicles are compliant with all Automotive regulatory requirements
- Lead compliance activities, as well as orchestrate inter-departmental collaboration with Field Staff, Customer Relations, Legal Department, Field Quality, Manufacturing, Service Centers, Sales and Warranty groups
- Develop and implement all recall activities, including overall planning, countermeasure support, field strategy, communications, interdepartmental coordination and government reporting duties
- Maintain regulatory performance documents and spreadsheets that track compliance performance and ensure that they are accurate and up to date.
- Provide support for ad-hoc compliance requests (training, audits, presentation support, etc.).
- Participate in final reflection activities in support of recurrence prevention
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Masters preferred
- 10+ years of experience in an Automotive OEM, of which five years of directly related experience in legal/automotive, automotive technical areas or technical compliance
- Strong knowledge of automotive regulations
- Exemplary verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous projects.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.