Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Service Detailer position is responsible for the washing and interior cleaning of all vehicles before redelivery as well as more in-depth detailing services as required. This position may also perform detail inspections, thoroughly wash, wax, and buff exteriors, vacuum, steam clean, and deodorize interiors. The Service Detailer must be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles as well as demonstrate a detail-oriented approach. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Wash, vacuum, and clean windows of service vehicles before they are returned to the client
- Thoroughly detail all vehicles before they are delivered to the client as needed
- May perform upgraded detail services as needed such as minor scratch repair, ceramic coating application, waxing, buffing, steam cleaning, etc.
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years experience in automotive detail
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Works well under deadlines and is able to demonstrate good time management
- Must possess a valid driver license
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience in a luxury environment
- Certification from International Detailing Association or similar a plus
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.