Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering Equipment Engineer to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment where you will work with highly motivated teams that are dedicated to world-class quality standards on extremely challenging projects. Manufacturing Engineering Engineer work with cross-functional teams developing manufacturing equipment and processes throughout the entire product lifecycle. You will work closely with Production, Maintenance, Design Engineering and Quality to take product design changes and new designs from initial concept through prototype development and into full production.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead the technical efforts of teams engaged in the complex multidisciplinary technological development
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with all disciplines involved in specifying and engineering complex mechatronics products
- Ability to lead and contribute during all phases of the project from initial concept to production ramp
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to turn broad program objectives into actionable design initiatives
- Strong 3D CAD skills
- Analytic problem-solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE or similar disciplines
- Demonstrated experience developing high volume, low-cost precision mechanisms (including mechatronics)
- Demonstrated design experience in developing and integrating I/O devices which may include and be applied to
- End of arm tooling
- High speed pick and place automation
- Position sensors
- Material handling
- Fluid dispensing
- Vibration Analysis
- Vision systems
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in a technology-based industry, where automated assembly techniques are utilized. Preferred EV Powertrain manufacturing engineering experience.
- Industrial Engineering experience working in high-volume assembly processes.
- Knowledge of automated equipment systems and tools - robotic, vision, material handling, Conveyors, PLC, HMI, etc.
- Travel required – 10%
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.