Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking to hire a Maintenance Team Member in our Powertrain - Battery Department to operate and maintain various process equipment in various shops including paint, body-in-white and assembly areas.
- Knowledge of robots, conveyors, PLC’s, programming, detailed troubleshooting abilities, along with various other types of manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of electricity, pneumatics, mechanical and other related theories and concepts to allow for proper troubleshooting and problem analysis of their environment.
- Understanding of process areas cranes, hoist and supporting equipment.
- The coordination or servicing of chemical treatment programs and required documentation for responsible equipment.
- Support for other departments as required in order to sustain production needs.
- Establish or adjust work schedules to meet production requirements.
- Other as assigned, permanent or temporary to support efficiency in operations.
- Understand and enforce process compliance throughout the process areas scope of operations.
- Operations, maintenance and repair of responsible equipment as needed and as preventative.
- Modernization and continuous improvements of responsible equipment.
- Ensures an adequate on-hand spare parts inventory or lead-time system in place to support responsible equipment.
- Generate proper reports and associated corrective measures on all incidents to proactively decrease the potential of future failures.
- Establish risk matrixes on critical equipment and conceptualize and implement all preventive measures to mitigate these risks proactively.
- Establish, schedule, execute and document all preventive maintenance (PM) activities on responsible equipment.
- Works with maintenance planner to establish Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities.
- Performs commissioning of new systems and integrates into existing administrative controls.
- Direct activities of contractors and vendors in manageable, effective and cost efficient manner.
- Works closely with all facets of the production group to provide technical expertise or assistance.
- Enforce and follow all Safety rules and regulations.
- Communicative to production group and various internal customers as appropriate the status of responsible equipment and effects to operations.
- Professional, informative and responsive communication to customers.
- Be proficient in general office PC programs and equipment monitoring systems.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and write in English
- (2) years process equipment maintenance experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
Desired Skills or Experience:
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- PLC, BMS or other logic platform experiences (Rockwell / Siemens / Etc.)
- Robot programming, installations, troubleshooting and commissioning experience
- Demonstrated Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Experience
- Basic Electricity/ Electronics Knowledge and Training
- Various power distribution systems and industrial busway
- Verification or experience with industrial controls
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.