Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Vehicle Dynamics Technician to help develop a state-of-the-art electric vehicle with a passionate team. Our ideal candidate has an understanding of vehicle suspension, steering and brake systems—preferably with motorsport or dynamics tuning experience.
- Support preparation, component upgrades, and maintenance of vehicle dynamics prototype fleet
- Perform and streamline component swaps (springs, stabilizer bars, dampers, bushings, etc.) during tuning sessions
- Collaborate with development team to deliver world-class ride and handling attributes
- Travel and/or transport vehicles to test tracks around the country, including proving grounds, winter test, press events, and racetracks
- Install robust data acquisition systems on prototype vehicles: accelerometers, strain gauges, thermocouples, pressure transducers, CAN, etc.
- Troubleshoot and document mechanical and electric issues, including fabrication where necessary
- Automotive technician degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of innovation and problem solving
- Experience with high-performance or luxury vehicles
- Ability to travel (30-40%)
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Motorsport background
- Working knowledge of CAN, electronics, and data logging
- Fabrication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.