Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Design and Development team in Newark (SF Bay Area)! We are currently seeking a Retail Fabricator to join our Fabrication Team.
- Build/develop Retail Exhibits, fixtures, and millwork in support of the retail store development across US
- Retail site installation support and troubleshooting
- Working with Architects, Construction Managers, CMF Designers, and Brand Designers in collaborative fast paced working environment
- Working with various materials such as Wood, Metals, Plastics, Composites, Foams
- Expertise in working with all types of materials. (Wood, plastics, metals, 3D printing, mold making, paints and finishes, composites.etc.)
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with all teams within the company
- Proficiency in table saw, lathe, band saw, and manual mill operation
- Proficiency in all types of hand tool operation
- Have an extreme level of craftsmanship while balancing volume
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- A positive “can do” attitude
- A flexible schedule and willingness to work flexible hours to coincide with Design Team milestones and deadlines
- Commercial/Retail experience
- CNC programming, powermill, etc
- CAD skills a plus
- 4 years experience within a shop environment
Please present your portfolio of work projects in addition to resume in consideration for this opportunity.Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.