Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Senior Training Specialist will report to the Manufacturing Learning and Development Manager and will be responsible training for all levels of the organization, with a focus on executive-level training support. This role will be located at the manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona. The Senior Training Specialist will work with cross-functional departments to develop training materials and curriculum, and conduct training to drive organizational change. Duties include instructional design, change management, communications, collaborating with stakeholders to determine training needs, and coaching employees to deliver on intended objectives.
- Design, develop, and deliver training based on identified organizational needs
- Support and engage senior leaders by creating and executing learning strategies and programs
- Make recommendations for training and developmental opportunities, based on observations and organizational needs
- Develop workshops for executive-level leaders and their teams
- Measure learning effectiveness and create solutions to close learning gaps
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Provided thoughtful, structured recommendations to senior leaders
- Ensure stakeholders are aware of new solutions, updates, changes, and projects across impacted teams
- Create and maintain content channels and tools including newsletters, emails, FAQ pages, online content, and others as appropriate for impacted user engagement and enablement
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in an automobile or similar manufacturing environment
- Advanced facilitation, presentation, and Instructional Design skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, energetic, and creative professional
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.