Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is searching for a SQL Database Administrator for its Casa Grande area facilities. The Database Administrator will be responsible for monitoring, assessing the functionality, improvements and maintaining all SQL databases in the plant. The SQL Database Administrator will be the primary point of contact for SQL database related issues, interfaces to MES/SAP and will be responsible to ensure business continuity in the plant.
- The SQL Administrator will be responsible for the integration, operation and maintenance of all SQL databases in the plant
- Ensure the integrity and performance of databases
- Monitor and maintain interfaces to MES/SAP
- Guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally
- Inform end users of changes in databases and train them to utilize systems
- Ensure the security of company data
- Lead project activities and service availability
- Work on establishing consistent metrics for continuous improvement
- Assist with defining the objectives of improvements, including developing and reviewing proposals and presentations
- Review, develop, and support the implementation of modifications to meet future needs
- Project Management
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS/MS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in SQL Databases
- Proven experience in SAP and MES Systems
- Familiarity with database queries
- Knowledge of database design and theories
- Experience with server installation and maintenance
- Familiarity with database management best practices
- Knowledge of IT security best practices
- Expert knowledge of computer programming (OPC, HTML, JAVA, Phyton, C Sharp, Visual Basic)
- Problem solving skills specific to Information Technology, Network Management and System Design
- Experienced in designing and implementing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications
- Project management experience
- Manufacturing automotive experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.