Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Training Coordinator will report to the Manufacturing Learning and Development Manager and will be responsible for training coordination, project management, communications, and Learning Management System (LMS) administration. This role will be located at the manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Arizona. The Training Coordinator will work closely with Manufacturing Training Specialists, Instructional Designers, and cross-functional teams to coordinate, schedule, communicate, and track training.
- Gather information to develop and deliver manufacturing-wide and project team communications
- Organize and schedule in-person and virtual trainings, workshops, and meetings
- Develop and maintain training library material through the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records
- Maintain training records and coordinate with HR and business partners to fulfill training grant criteria
- Market training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation
- Maintain contact lists
- Liaise with manufacturing business partners to provide information, materials, and support as required
- Assist Training Specialists and Instructional Designers with training preparation for online and in-person delivery
- Connect with team members to provide ongoing support and integration of project activities
- Participate in new training material development
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Associate degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in training coordinator role
- Instructional Design and facilitation skills
- Skilled in organizing and establishing priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and reports, statements, and/or projections
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial management principles and procedures
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.