Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Your role is critical in the development of company-wide Quality metrics, coordination of core business data and implementation of a company Quality system. You will act as a liaison across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to analyzing data and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems.· You will be part of the evolution of a game changing electric vehicle manufacturer.· You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla, BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more.
Hunter / Gatherer / Builder:
- Serve as the data analyst for the Field Quality Team who is responsible for the following:
Analyze & Visualize:
- Development & automation of the data pipeline to & from the Dealer Management System (DMS), Field Quality Issue JIRA Project, etc.
- Analysis of data and creation of visualizations to inform leadership on the Lucid State of Quality in the field.
- Conduct deep dive data analysis to support quality investigations and service campaigns.
Adapt & Improve:
- Propose solutions based on data and facts to support executive level decision making processes.
- o Lead system enhancement and process improvement projects to move projects forward in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related areas
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Expert in Tableau; dashboard creation, data source development and publishing methods.
- Field Reliability Analysis & KPI Visualizations such as Weibull plots, Nevada Charts, etc.
- Driving / Developing DMS (Dealer Management System) data source requirements.
- Proficient in SQL & Python.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience with JIRA Ecosystem, Confluence and SharePoint
- Able to show teamwork to resolve problems and a thought process to drive successful solutions.
- Team development and demonstrated leadership in organizations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive and Teams
- Experience with LucidChart and Smartsheets
- Experience with Automotive Service and Field Quality
- Project management experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.