Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer-direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are seeking full-time Ebike Field Product Support to join our team in Washington DC.. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
This role is critically important to our growth strategy and to continuing our legacy of providing excellent on-going support for our customers. Working in pairs, you will be responsible for providing our customers with their first in-person experience with our product and then maintaining that relationship through ongoing service. Your goal is to enable a fun, safe, and supportive interaction with current and future customers. You will operate out of a fully outfitted van and provide test rides, build and deliver new bikes, and service customers, existing Rad bikes.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2+ years of experience with bikes in a formal setting
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude and interest in working with ebike users
- A background in customer facing roles that drive new bike and service revenue
- Ability to problem solve in unique situations
- Ability to work as part of a small team to create a customer-centric environment
- Comfortable working in a variety of settings (in-shop, outside and at field locations) as required
- Ability to travel around your designated region during your scheduled shifts
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Comfortable driving large vehicles
- Ability to build and service our ebikes in a van, bike stand, and shop with 100% success rate
- Proficiently communicate via email and phone to diagnose/troubleshoot ebike issues and effectively schedule yours and co-workers time while juggling multiple service requests
- Experience managing tradeshow and test ride events including registration, setup, teardown, and customer interaction
You get bonus points for:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
- Prior experience working in a service department, performing fleet service or customer-facing role
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out in everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame our expectations for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.