Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a Junior Paint Surfacer to join our Fabrication Team. You will be joining an incredible multi-disciplinary team working on show cars and internal prototypes. This is a ground floor opportunity for those who are passionate about mobility, craftsmanship, and innovation.
- Perform high quality surfacing and highlighting for show cars
- Prepare cars for painting under the guidance of Lead Painter
- Collaborate with Color Material Finish designers to create a high quality show car
- Learn the art of paint surfacing and show car making
- Be among hard modelers, clay modelers, millworkers, painters, designers who have built high quality luxury show cars and prototypes
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Passion for luxury and craftsmanship
- High attention to detail
- A flexible schedule and willingness to work flexible hours to coincide with Design Team milestones and deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and systems
- Ability to work autonomously
- High School Diploma
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.