Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for engineering, design, development, timing, and release for exterior lighting components and systems. Candidates should be excellent engineers and organizers that have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Manage parts from initial design to prototype phase, and serial production
- Create engineering documentation such as TES’s (Tech. Spec’s), DFMEA’s (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and DVP’s (Design Verification Plan)
- Coordinate testing and validation activities
- Manage EBOM (Engineering Bill of Materials)
- Manage and track suppliers' activities and their progress Conduct benchmark studies
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field of study
- 5 plus years of engineering experience
- Intermediate to advanced level of design/development engineering experience in exterior lighting
- Previous exterior lighting in-plant launch experience preferred
- Previous automotive OEM or Tier 1 experience is a plus
- Knowledge of plastics and composites
- Knowledge of injection molding and plastic bonding processes
- Experienced with CATIA V5 and V6
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R)
- Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
- Knowledgeable in GD&T
- Willingness to travel to suppliers, and assembly plant during the launch
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.