Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is looking for a Service Operations Training Curriculum Developer to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Lucid Service Training Department to develop hands on, media rich comprehensive training courses for Lucid Service Centers in all aspects of non-technical service training development.
You are a curriculum developer and writer with experience creating engaging and effective learning. You thrive on quickly learning new products and technologies with minimal direction and have an interest in translating that knowledge into innovative learning. You have proven expertise in identifying the right style and level of content for various audiences and have a track record of creating compelling, innovative, and comprehensive hands-on self-study or expert-led learning experiences.
The ideal candidate will thrive in ambiguous situations and help support the strong Learning & Development culture within the Service Department. In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to think big and focus on scalable processes and solutions that not only drive results today but support a long-term focus on surprising and delighting customers.
This position is located at our headquarters in Newark, CA. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Produce quality learning content including but not limited to: presentation slides, instructor guides, job aids, lab instructions, assessment and credential questions, videos and course descriptions.
- Design and develop instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements and performs task lead roles.
- Conduct analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
- Develop appropriate learning objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
- Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
- Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
- Develops flow diagrams and storyboards.
- Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
- Designs and develops multimedia courseware on a variety of computer platforms as well as tablets and other approved mobile devices.
- Work closely with Project lead, multimedia specialists, programmers and other the Program.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BA/BS Instructional Design related field, Masters preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and application of theory to learning deliverables
- 5+ years' experience in instructional design and curriculum support, using the Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (ADDIE) process to course updates and revision.
- Demonstrated experience with Captivate, Articulate, or similar course design software
- Must have excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to align identified tasks and skills to learning objectives which are observable and measurable.
- Knowledge of instructional design practices and the study of the principles and techniques used in designing training programs, developing design strategy and models, and applying design methods to the improvement of instructional effectiveness.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.