Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is on a mission to get people onto bikes, electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone - the weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Service Advisor to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, read on.
Our Service Advisor will be responsible for greeting customers and listening attentively to their needs and requests, monitoring and scheduling appointments, diagnosis and estimating repair costs, selling service packages, building out work orders, delegation of repairs, problem solving concerns and complaints, and follow up with customers to ensure an unrivaled customer experience.
Current hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. Weekend availability will be required as our schedule is subject to change.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1-2 years working in a customer facing position, particularly in a service department
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Relationship focused approach to customer service
- Passion for bikes and getting people back in the saddle
- Impeccable communication skills, especially under pressure
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Sales experience, articulate, highly congenial/people person
- Working knowledge of apps (Shopify, Zendesk) and cloud based software (Google suite)
- Ability to ascend / descend ladders
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel, walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours / day
- Ability to lift, push/pull, leverage and carry 65+ pounds without assistance
- Proficient manual dexterity required while using a variety of hand tools and other equipment
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.