Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a skilled Technical Project Manager for the Low Voltage Design team. You will work with a team of talented engineers in support of the motor & gearbox development efforts at Lucid. You will be managing multiple scheduling activities for simultaneous projects. You will work closely with our Low Voltage, EE Architecture, and Software teams to lead the design efforts and balance the utilization of all of engineers to work together to accomplish projects within budget constraints and delivery timing.
- Create and maintain detailed Gantt charts of multiple design projects
- Track progress and encourage team work to hit each milestone on time
- Interface with the test department to keep the validation program on-time for start of vehicle production
- Utilize JIRA to communicate engineering tasks and progress
- Utilize Confluence and other tools to communicate critical information to the teams
- Provide regular progress updates to management and the executive staff
- Lead scope, schedule, and budget for new prototype builds
- Provide technical guidance to solve engineering challenges with mechanical, electrical and/or software systems
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Extensive working knowledge of low voltage vehicle systems and the fundamental engineering behind these systems
- Great organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with frequent prioritization adjustments
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.