Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we’re looking for:
You are responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people solutions. You’ll be a catalyst in connecting the people strategy with the business strategy within the teams you support. You’ll accomplish this through deep understanding of the business and thought leadership. If you’re excited about using data to drive decisions, connecting the dots between people, departments and the business, and recommending new solutions, this is the role for you.
This role reports to the VP, People and Talent Acquisition.
What you'll do:
- You will be viewed as the point person, thought leader, People functional expert, and overall facilitator for the People team and the internal functional teams you support
- You will understand not only the team dynamics but also the business dynamics behind those functions while being a liaison to ensure sound and consistent processes, procedures, and initiatives
- You will act as a change agent to ensure smooth adoption and clear communication with employees
- You will provide insightful data to guide decision-making and recommend proactive solutions
- You will build credibility and trust among employees, and resolve employee concerns with compassion and follow-through
- You will solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- You will provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, employee relations, data analysis, and people operations
- You will maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance
What will help you succeed:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of combined HR experience (i.e. business partnership, people operations, programs/project management experience)
- You have a demonstrated understanding of HRBP practices including employee relations, organization design, talent strategy, performance management, change management and executive relationship building
- Applied knowledge of labor laws and statutes for employment with understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, practices and standards
- Resourceful and solutions oriented to support a rapidly changing business and team environment
- Data and process oriented; proficient in excel
- Savvy with Google Suite and Slack (those are our modes of communication outside of video calls)
- Familiar with Rippling (HRIS), Lattice (Performance Management tool), and Officevibe (Engagement tool)
- Familiar/Experience with Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) tactics
- PHR or SHRM CP certification
- PMP certification
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.
Concentrated Solar Power, Distributed Solar Photovoltaics, Offshore Wind Turbines, Onshore Wind Turbines