Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a passionate, detail-obsessed Solar Operations Analyst/Coordinator to join our Community Solar Operations team. Community solar is the fastest growing segment of the solar market, enabling homes and businesses to benefit from solar energy by digitally subscribing to a remotely located solar farm. At Arcadia, we run the largest community solar operation in the country, helping tens of thousands (soon to be hundreds of thousands!) of customers to support local solar projects and save on their power bills, all without requiring any installation on the customer’s property.
This individual will be responsible for managing community solar client relationships and operations across a wide range of state and utility programs. The ideal candidate takes pride in putting together accurate, consistent work, is independent yet a team player, and acts with discretion and integrity when trusted with sensitive information. This individual will perform data transcription as well as provide product quality assurance (QA), vital product and process feedback to the team.
This role will be based in Washington, DC (candidates temporarily in remote locations will be considered) and report to the Manager, Solar Operations.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our community solar development partners to match Arcadia customers onto projects, maximize subscription enrollments, and deliver regular status updates and reports
- Use Excel, utility forms, and our proprietary software tools to manage customer data and complete community solar enrollments
- Initiate and manage communications with current and future potential community solar subscribers (e.g. enrollment campaigns, project updates, savings reports, and more)
- Track important project milestones, including subscription enrollments and enrollment timelines, savings results, and more
- Prepare and present reports for external energy industry partners and make operational improvements based on partner feedback
- Become a community solar subject matter expert and contribute to our knowledgebase of utility-specific operating procedures and regulations
- Collaborate with the Member Experience team to help answer customer questions or troubleshoot account issues
- Build relationships with utility representatives to maintain active community solar subscriptions and ensure accurate bill crediting
What will help you succeed:
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 0-3+ years professional experience in an analytical or account management role (we’re looking to hire several individuals at various levels)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and data management
- Keen attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Proven track record of taking initiative
- High degree of discretion; ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to problem solve, find creative solutions, and build out best practices
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment with evolving needs
- Passion for our mission, sustainability, and helping drive a clean-energy future
- Experience working in solar, utilities, or a related field
- Client management experience
- Experience using a CRM software tool
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
- Market-based compensation (salary and equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.
Concentrated Solar Power, Distributed Solar Photovoltaics, Offshore Wind Turbines, Onshore Wind Turbines