The District Performance Manager (DPM) is a key leader within the Performance Operations Group. The DPM will be responsible for managing the Solar Performance teams within a specific region and is instrumental in the creation and implementation of the regional strategy.
- Manage and direct the inspection and performance technicians within your district
- Set and manage goals with technicians to improve overall district performance
- Work with technicians to manage truck stock and vehicle policy compliance
- Ensure technicians are closing out work orders and updating all necessary systems with appointment details
- Maintain backlogs within SLA specified by management
- Maintain a reschedule rate of less than 5% and drive accountability with technician
- Ensure technicians are compliant with our RMA procedures
- Train technicians on policy changes and ensure 100% policy compliance
- Onboard new technicians on company and department policies
- Procure all tools, parts, and safety equipment for Solar Performance Techs
- Educate technicians on best practices
- Host bi-weekly 1:1’s with each of your Performance Techs within your district
- Oversee the inspections process within your district
- Oversee the performance process implementations within your district
- Strive to achieve high efficiency of directly reporting technicians
- Prepare technicians to be ready for their assigned tasks every day
- Review technician calendars for accuracy and density
- Review performance metrics and host necessary re-trainings when required.
- Ensure technicians are arriving on time.
- Work with corporate teams to ensure appointments are being scheduled efficiently and technicians are being fully optimized
- Review technician’s schedules to ensure they have the required materials and time to complete the schedule event
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Finance, Accounting, or Business)
- 5-7 years management Experience
- Demonstrates effective listening skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Organized, forward thinking, reliable, self-starter, able to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- 4+years’ experience with customer interaction strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and meet goals as a group
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.