Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
In this position you will interact and support all faucets of Facilities including maintaining day-to-day operations, purchase and organize consumable supplies, vendor coordination, new building/office set-up, etc. This position interacts with day porters and monitors building cleanliness.
May provide support to vendors/contractors in areas of new construction or building renovation. These projects include expansions and contractions, equipment upgrade projects, office space and move planning / coordination, purchasing as well as services. May assist in a project oversight role to schedule and track various projects throughout the campus.
Facilities Coordinator will proactively provide occupancy oversite as well as look-ahead projections for future space planning and expansion.
THE ROLE:SPACE PLANNING/SPACE ALLOCATION – MOVE MANAGEMENT
- Function as the point person to update CAFM system
- Assist in restacking projects, maintain ‘who sits where’ layouts. Assign seating for new employees
- Assist with move project planning and move management
- HQ site specific event set-ups and clean-ups
- Schedule additional required resources as needed to make sure set-ups are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain conference room set-up on an on-going basis, schedule clean-up and/or repairs
- Ensure pantry equipment in good working order. Interface with coffee service provider on coffee machine and beverage maintenance, repair and/or replacement. Monitor supplies are stocked and sanitize schedule maintained.
- Pest service: Coordinate any special pest requests.
- Shred-It: Ensure Shred-it bins are emptied on a recurring basis. Order and place new Shred-It bins on a by-request basis.
- Order all general office supplies. Stock and organize all printer & supply stations on a routine basis. Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Order supplies for new office set-ups: Trash cans, white boards, organizers, etc. as needed
- Submit Facilities supply PO requests, as needed
- Ensure sanitization stations are routinely properly stocked.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum of two years college or higher and 5 years’ experience in Facilities working with multiple buildings/sites.
- Good communication skills, fluent English skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, including senior management and process confidential information. Spanish is beneficial.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize as necessary and leverage resources throughout the organization.
- Experience in analyzing vendor proposals and quotes and demonstrated competency.
- This individual needs to interact well as a team player, detail oriented, strong work ethic, ability to utilize independently good judgment skills, diplomatic in resolving complaints, proactive with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and is energetic and enjoys what they are doing.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and CAFM and/or space planning systems. · Bachelor's degree is preferred and related work experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.