Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Logistics Interns to drive the delivery of critical business initiatives across a number of areas including Transportation, Material Flow, Warehouse Management, Plant operations, Supply Chain data analytics, Trade Compliance and Packaging development.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
Additional responsibilities depending on experience
- Lead specific assigned Logistics Projects to support the launch of the new vehicle.
- Lead, coordinate and prepare business cases to drive strategic decision making.
- Undertake detailed and thorough logistics analysis to identify opportunities to aid efficiency and cost optimization through evaluation of data and provide ongoing operational analyses.
- Set up and provide regular dashboard / reports on logistics performance measures and all KPIs to support communications to senior leadership for specific areas of the logistics process ensuring logistics costs and processes are monitored, managed and under control.
- Lead problems solving activities through problem definition (8D), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and resolution tracking.
- Analyze and determine best transportation solutions globally, including systems and processes.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and maintain various logistics databases like, Plan for Every Part, Material Master, Supplier data, Spend data, TMS, WMS etc.
- Propose packaging design ideas based on understanding of customer requirements, plant operation processes, logistics, distribution, warehousing, and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and design material flow processes to establish efficient material delivery systems to the factory and sub-assembly lines.
- Work closely with Material handling equipment design, warehouse, manufacturing and production planning staff to understand requirements to provide efficient material flow systems.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Knowledge of automotive supply chain operations and Logistics projects preferred.
- Self-starter capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Team player and result-oriented with ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills and able to present to senior executives.
- Ability and aptitude for analyzing problems through effective listening in order to provide solutions in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work on cross functional projects involving multiple partners within the organization.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.