At Volta we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Volta creates city-wide free electric vehicle charging networks in major metropolitan areas. Our charging networks are free-to-use, free to our property partners, and monetized through brand sponsorships and digital media content.
Volta is establishing itself as a highly sought-after platform in the programmatic ecosystem. The Senior Manager, Programmatic serves as a key liaison between strategic platform partners, programmatic buyers, and various internal stakeholders at Volta, and does so with a passion for making a difference. This position will lead and oversee the rapid, continued growth of Programmatic and all elements associated with it, including but not limited to revenue, partnerships, strategy, training, mentoring and educating. As a core part of our growing team, you will not only help companies leverage Volta’s smart technology platform to reach key audiences, but help forward thinking companies grow and transform communities.
This position will be based in New York and will report to the Senior Vice President of Media Sales.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to Volta’s Media Sales team by supporting meetings, forging strategy, and leveraging relationships to maximize revenue
- Leverage established relationships to amplify Volta’s presence in the industry through thought leadership, industry trade shows, speaking engagements and revenue generating partnerships
- Expand upon existing platform partnerships to ensure streamlined, real-time access, connecting Volta’s inventory to all meaningful and incremental sources of demand
- In partnership with the Programmatic Development Manager, engage the Media Sales team to increase programmatic education, awareness, and activation
- Work end-to-end with internal stakeholders and partner stakeholders to ensure proper implementation and execution of new and existing programmatic partners to maximize yield
- Collaborate with Media Sales to execute programmatic activation and adoption through the development of go-to-market strategies for key accounts
- Represent yourself, both externally and internally, as an “ambassador & expert” towards all programmatic functions, issues and opportunities across sales, research, and business operations teams; this includes providing market insight gained from research and industry exploration
- Mentor Programmatic Development Manager to exceed expectations around customer success, sales collaboration with platform partners and DSPs, and overall evangelization of Volta
- Provide detailed metrics on sales progress and provide consistent updates to leadership
- Seek standardization and automation wherever possible
- PASSION - passion for Volta, passion for sales, passion for success, passion for problem-solving and passion for programmatic
- Highly entrepreneurial, team player with attention to detail and the motivation to exceed goals
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years experience working in Programmatic Sales, Operations, and or Management
- Direct experience and understanding of programmatic buying strategies, executions and platforms a must
- Driven by customer success with the ability to problem solve and provide consultative selling tactics that influence revenue growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise internally and externally with a consultative yet enthusiastic approach
- Outstanding project and time management skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Dropbox and Salesforce or similar CRM and both MAC and PC platforms