Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system using IoT technology that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food. In Berlin, we have already built the biggest urban farming network in the world, which produces an equivalent of food grown on 350.000 sqm. farmland, with 95% less water, 99% space, and 90% fewer transportation requirements.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
The Executive Assistant will be responsible to provide daily support to the Managing Director, completing tasks that will ensure smooth operations and providing project support across each program area. This position will manage a variety of complex situations including but not limited to internal communications, communication with the Founders and assistance with the Managing Director’s commitments with external partners and other stakeholders. The Executive Assistant serves as a trusted and primary point of contact on matters pertaining to the Managing Director. The role will be responsible for independently researching, prioritizing and following up on multiple projects assigned by the Managing Director, including those of sensitive and/or confidential nature. S/he will also provide administrative support, as assigned, to other members of the senior leadership team, including the Sr VP of Finance, VP of Expansion, VP of People, and Sr Finance Manager.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Provide primary support to the Managing Director of North America in all areas of administrative support ensuring smooth running of all program areas. *
- Solve problems by exercising discretion and using independent judgment based upon knowledge of existing schedules, management policies, and departmental practices and procedures. *
- Must be flexible in response to schedules and priorities of the Managing Director which may require but is not limited to work on evenings, weekends and travel. *
- Identify and outline and manage requirements for special projects, events, and speaking engagements. *
- Ensure systems are in place for business continuity in the event of absence including standard operating procedures, backups, confidential document storage etc. *
- Coordinate, schedule and confirm U.S. and International travel, bookings and accommodations for the Managing Director, Leadership Team and other Infarmers as needed. *
- Using discretion and judgement, draft, edit, proofread, and review internal and external correspondence, e-mails, reports, publications and media for internal and external clients and the public. *
- Gather topics and prepare agendas for board and leadership team meetings, enforce deadlines and processes. Attend, facilitate and capture action items. Ensure completion of action items by set deadlines. *
- Manage and create spreadsheets for project and expense tracking. Work with and understand general financial reports, processing and classifying expenses. *
- Manage corporate contract databases with regionally executed contracts, follow up on renewals, create secure libraries for retention. *
- Verify documents and send for approval through DocuSign to Managing Director*
- Propose process improvements and development of content for projects and strategic plan deliverables. *
- Establish professional relationships with key stakeholders of the company, local and international to ensure North American interests are represented. *
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring that deadlines are met. Prioritize work by evaluating risk, importance, urgency, and potential business, organizational and/or client implications. *
- Utilize expert time management skills and expert judgment to conserve time by screening, researching, and managing correspondence, messages, telephone calls, and clients; preventing interruptions; and resolving issues. *
- Other administrative duties as needed by the business.*
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Associate's degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate, give instructions, provide feedback with verbal and written communication skills in English. Exceptional writing skills in English.
- Able to manage sensitive and/or confidential data.
- Superior computer skills and ability to learn new systems.
- Effective planning and organizing skills in a fast-moving environment.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and have a talent for process design.
- Flexibility to travel as needed domestically and internationally.
- Flexible to work evenings and/or weekends occasionally.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 19 days of accrued paid time off annually plus an extra day off on your birthday plus holidays
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.