Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is on a mission to get people onto bikes, electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone - the weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Retail Specialist to join our team in a brand spankin’ new San Diego location. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, read on.
Our Retail Specialist will be responsible for helping customers and potential customers learn which bike is best for them and how to optimize fun and the utility of each bike. This is an entry level role for someone who is looking to make retail a career with the opportunity to grow with a fast-moving start-up.
Weekend availability is required. Check us out at www.radpowerbikes.com
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1+ years of experience working retail, preferably in a showroom
- Experience & desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Solid bike riding skills & thorough understanding of road safety
- A background in supporting customers & answering questions in order to achieve sales goals
- Comfortable with disruptions and juggling multiple priorities
- A learning mentality and ability to assimilate & retain information quickly
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours / day
- A passion for teaching others and ability to do some in a variety of ways
You get bonus points for:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Retail experience in the bike industry, especially with ebikes
- Bike part knowledge and riding as a hobby
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.