Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed is venture backed and based in New York City. Learn more at sealed.com.
What will you do?
We are looking for a motivated, data-driven, insightful teammate to join our expanding Marketing and Growth team. This is a unique opportunity to influence key strategic decisions at an innovative company that is disrupting an old-school industry (energy and home renovations), creating tangible positive value for people and the planet.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Growth your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Steward our growth and acquisition datasets to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Drive the advancement of our marketing attribution methodology
- Turn raw data into actionable insights (for funnel conversion, campaigns, A/B tests, website behavior, customer journey experiments, etc.)
- Find patterns in lead and customer data to inform targeting, segmentation, and lead scoring/routing strategies
- Assess opportunities to expand our services into new markets
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting on marketing and full funnel performance for senior executives
- 3-5 years of work experience
- 2+ years experience in an analyst or performance-focused role
- Experience driving growth at a Series A-B stage business
- Experience working against deadlines and KPIs
- Advanced MS Excel and Google Analytics skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience with SQL
Nice to have
- You can’t stand waste. Whether it’s energy waste or wasted leads, transforming waste to value is in your DNA
- A practical mathematician: capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- Methodical and focused on data integrity and defining a source of truth
- Technologically fluent, with a knack for learning new systems with little guidance or training
- Hardworking, resourceful and gritty: when you have a goal, you find a way to meet it
- Comfortable speaking your mind respectfully, even and especially when you disagree
- Desire to make an impact
- Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, stock options, health benefits, paid parental leave
- We consider remote candidates, and are planning to have a flexible office environment post-pandemic. We prefer candidates who are either currently based near NYC or willing to spend time in the office post-pandemic.