At Volta we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Volta creates city-wide free electric vehicle charging networks in major metropolitan areas. Our charging networks are free-to-use, free to our property partners, and monetized through brand sponsorships and digital media content.
Volta is growing quickly and thoughtfully and our Recruiting team is passionate and committed to supporting this growth through equitable, empathetic, strategic recruiting practices. We are looking for an incredible Recruiting Coordinator to join our small but mighty People Team. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring we continue to raise the bar for exceptional experiences: for candidates, for Hiring Managers, for Recruiters. If you want to be a key player in a tight knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you.
This role is based in the San Francisco Bay Area (though currently we are working remotely), and is for a three month contract period. You will report to our Talent Acquisition Partner and working very closely with our larger People team.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to manage crucial elements of the candidate experience: coordinating, scheduling, owning interview logistics
- Ensure everyone, from Hiring Manager to candidate to interviewer, has what they need to be in the right place at the right time
- Own posting roles in our systems and on on our job boards; maintain accurate records of job status
- Become the subject matter expert of Lever, Zoom, Google Suite and additional tools that support automation and streamlining of our recruiting processes
- Master the use of our Applicant Tracking System to ensure consistency and accuracy across the board from interview logistics to candidate communication (interview scheduling, email templates, offer letters, job postings, requisitions)
- Support onboarding coordination onboarding, working closely with Recruiter, People Ops and our IT teams
- You have 1+ years of scheduling or coordination experience (previous experience in a fast-paced environment a plus)
- You have incredible organizational skills and an obsessive attention to detail
- You are a collaborator at heart: you thrive working with different stakeholders to achieve quality resultsYou are creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- You are adaptive and resilient, able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat; comfortable navigating ambiguity
- You are a hospitality hero, you are client focused and lead with empathy, whether working with a candidate, hiring manager or fellow team member
- You are discerning: you know how to prioritize and have a strong sense of urgency and bias for action in the coordination process