Your work will be critical to the success of Emitwise and will include:
- Be responsible for sourcing, managing, and closing enterprise leads while exceeding your quarterly targets.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel initiatives.
- Lead negotiations and commercial agreements.
- Manage effective transition from deal close to contract to customer success.
- Work cross-sector with senior decision makers in Fortune 500 companies creating new and lasting relationships within different business units.
- Maintain a clean, detailed, and up to date pipeline via our Hubspot CRM.
- Support our strategic efforts to break into new markets (industries and geographies).
- Involvement in the development of our sales process and product roadmap.
- Leverage your passion for fighting climate change in your sales tactics and sales persona.
- Play an active and key role in the overall business development of the company.
Relevant candidates will likely have:
- 2-3 years of successfully exceeding expectations in an enterprises SaaS sales role.
- Strong interest and/or experience in sustainability and/or mission driven businesses.
- Experience managing multi-stakeholder deals and supporting a sales leader in closing large deals.
- Out of the box thinking in lead generation and closing of cross-sector enterprise sales.
The best candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A self-starter nature who thrives in fast-paced environments and energetic roles.
- Excellent communication skills and can articulate our value through any medium whether face to face, over video call, email or phone.
- Hands-on experience developing effective sales collateral that leads to closing deals.
- Experience giving demos of complex enterprise solutions that convert into annual recurring revenue.
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Pollution & Waste Reduction
Building Automation Systems, Energy Management
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the '@')