Your work will be critical to the success of Emitwise and will include:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Help shape the future of a fast-growing Engineering team
Relevant candidates will likely have:
- Extensive experience of front-end software development (Angular or a similar framework).
The best candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working with a data visualisation framework (D3 or a similar library)
- You will have the interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment, not only implementing best practices in front-end development, but also upskilling those in the team.
- A fine-eye for detail, paired with the experience and skill to strive for perfection.
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Pollution & Waste Reduction
Building Automation Systems, Energy Management
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the '@')