Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
You’re a phenomenal teammate who builds collaborative relationships and thrives in partnering closely with teams to achieve results-oriented outcomes. Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be ambitious, and this should be a strength. You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry. You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Lead, manage & coordinate the teams responsible for all farming installations and factory construction activities (from partner retail store installations to the construction and installation of Infarm’s large growing centers)
- Actively participate in the design and development efforts of Infarm’s products
- Design and execute Infarm’s construction & installation strategy to support rapid expansion across multiple countries
- Build and deliver processes and tools to ensure that the installation process and construction cycles are completed consistently and predictably at a fast pace and within budget
- Activate and deliver operational infarm growing centers
- Create and implement a system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate performance at each stage of the above processes/cycles
- Manage an ever-changing variety of internal requirements (e.g. hardware), suppliers and projects, and effectively communicate these expectations and requirements to key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure close collaboration with infarm teams; Expansion, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance and others
- Develop the annual installation and construction budgets and track quarterly performance
- Lead a team of 2 direct and 4 indirect reports. Manage & coach a team of high performing Infarmers, installation specialists, construction project managers, and provide hands-on project management, technical direction and guidance and continue to develop strong talent to deliver on your goals
- Bachelor's Degree / Certification in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience building and leading diverse teams, developing and optimizing processes, and achieving operational goals; entrepreneurial experience is preferred
- Significant experience working in either the construction industry, complex installation environments, or program management delivering large scale property development projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience of installing products and implementing processes in a technical environment
- The ability to translate your technical knowledge and experience into an actionable vision for your teams
- Willingness to travel 50-70% throughout North America and Europe
- Management experience; excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 19 days of accrued paid time off annually plus an extra day off on your birthday plus holidays
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.