What You'll Do
- Design and implement software applications for an embedded system.
- Applications will include motor controls, vehicle control, user interface, data collection, data exchange, IoT interface and other.
- Work closely with other teams on product development, systems, and applications.
- Practical, hands on experience is necessary to get involved from cradle to grave on projects.
- Time will be spent between lab and office to support development and test of the system.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master of Science in CS/CSE/EE
- 8+ years of C/C++/Go development experience in a Linux environment
- 3+ years’ experience developing in C/C++ on Linux
- Concurrent programming (multi-threaded, multi-processor)
- Unit testing and integration
- Serial Communications
- Wi-Fi configuration
- Network programming
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Motor controls experience a plus
- Power supply experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic startup environment with competing priorities
- Able to change direction and adapt to change easily
- Lifelong learner with an entrepreneurial mentality and spirit
- Strong work ethic is essential
- A visionary who is passionate about building and growing a company
- Experience with Google tools and G Suite
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision, insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO benefits
- Growth potential with an enterprising and energetic teamCompensation will be commensurate with experience.
Materials & Manufacturing, Transportation