What You'll Do
- Hire and then lead our enterprise solutions sales team (approximately 10 total) to include customer facing sales representatives, inside sales, and pre-sales engineers.
- Develop best practices and processes that can be easily scaled with our rapid growth.
- Develop effective sales strategies for a targeted customer base to include account strategy, penetration plan and multiple senior management relationships within each customer
- Proven familiarity and success with account-based sales and marketing programs.
- Provide oversite for direct and indirect contract negotiations considering product, application, price, quality, availability, reliability, and technical support.
- Build and develop training material and deliver a Sales Playbook in first 30 days to help new team members ramp up quickly and be at their best.
- Create dashboard reports to submit to management for tracking and success factors.
- Work with leadership to set sales metrics, sales goals and KPI’s that will be used to optimize the sales team performance and overall business.
- Continuously engaged in the sales team performance by monitoring performance and metrics at all stages.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of progressive sales experience including 5+ years of sales management experience in an enterprise or consultative sales environment
- Experience within one of the following industries: electric motors, robotics, drones, IoT, automation, or conveyor systems required
- Desired experience within a startup, entrepreneurial, high growth organization
- Proven experience in developing go-to-market plans and driving new revenue streams
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a history of delivering financial results
- Ability to explain quote to cash process
- Highly driven and proven capability to hit targets whether these are daily call reports, quotas, or customer applications of our motors
- Ability to thrive in a diversified work environment with varying levels of ambiguity
- Ability to think creatively and work independently to lead projects
- Track record of working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong presentation skills
- Strong coaching skills to help the team execute initial conversations, discovery calls and handle objections
- High EQ, natural leader, with ability to work closely with C level executives both internally and with the customers
- Strong CRM skills and have a list of key tools the sales team must use to be accountable and effective with process management through close
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO benefits
- Stock options
- Growth potential with an enterprising and energetic teamCompensation will be commensurate with experience
Materials & Manufacturing, Transportation