Why We’re Rad (about us): Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct E-bike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists. A madly growing international company headquartered in Seattle with European offices in Utrecht, we are seeking a full-time Product Support Specialist for our Utrecht office to join our team. If you are a person who has always liked to build things with multiple components, which might include batteries and/or motors; can think on the fly while listening and clearly communicating via phone or in person, you may be a good fit for our team. We provide technical assistance all over Europe, by phone and email, to customers who are beginners to experts so the ability to walk people through a process verbally is essential. Come help customers all over Europe get on an e-bike and ride with confidence! This is an entry level role with the opportunity to grow with a fast-moving start-up. Check us out at www.radpowerbikes.eu.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1+ years of experience in customer service via the phone, email, and social media, specifically in product support
- Technically minded and extraordinarily detailed oriented
- Impeccable phone communication skills, especially under pressure Friendly attitude and interest in working with e-bike consumers
- Ability to work quickly in a fast paced environment and learn on the go
- Minimum Medium Vocational Education (MBO4)
- Proficiency in Dutch, English and at least one additional European language (specifically French or German) required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc),
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
- Proficiency in an additional European language (French or German)
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
- Performed technical support to customers all over Europe via phone & email
- Shipped replacement parts to customers after assessing their needs
- Walked customers through assembly & maintenance of their E-bikes
- Explained highly technical processes & procedures to customers at all levels of skills
- Assisted in the implementation and maintenance of technical support systems
- Participated in local outreach events and related events with sales team, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Overtime required based on business needs
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.