Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will provide data oversight, financial consulting and strategic support to leadership and the various organizations of Rad Power Bikes. Your responsibilities will include working with Rad’s developers to identify, test and utilize new sources of information to enable data-driven insights. Additionally, you will compile, analyze and present business data and reports to various stakeholders within Rad. This is a great opportunity to get into a young & rapidly growing company!
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 4-5+ years of business intelligence, finance or other relevant experience
- Experience using SQL to retrieve and transform data in a data warehouse
- Experience compiling and analyzing big data to identify strategic opportunities that were used to accelerate growth, productivity, profitability and customer delight
- Demonstrated ability to derive insights from multiple data sources and provide sound advice to decision-makers
- Experience developing reports within Power BI or similar visualization solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build, test and refine predictive analytics and models
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics)
- Strong fluency with Excel, SQL and DAX formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills, impeccable oral & written communication skills
- Confident working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, e-commerce platforms and other cloud-based data sources
- Ability to juggle multiple tests at any given time to drive results with a strong bias towards action
- Solid business acumen and ability to succinctly communicate complex findings and ideas
You get bonus points for:
- MBA and/or related graduate level degree
- Python and C programming experience
- Experience developing, maintaining or benchmarking business metrics
Had you been with us last month, the top things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Partnered with executive leadership to develop metrics and dashboards that provide insights into what is working, what is not working and why
- Identified gaps in our current reporting capabilities and worked with Rad’s development team to establish a new data connection(s) to remedy the gap
- Monitored Rad’s data warehouse for new data connections that may enable innovative analytics and insights that can lead to a better understanding of Rad’s customers and business
- Built and maintained SQL queries based on data/business requirements
- Researched and reported on recent changes to the e-bike market’s competitive landscape and how those changes may impact Rad
- Built ad-hoc financial models and analyzed them to support strategic initiatives
- Worked on several cross-functional project teams to advance various Company wide initiatives and programs
- Mined and evaluated sales data to identify trends within certain geographies, demographics and/or other indicators
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improveDoes this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.