Do well by doing good.
Do you wake up in the morning excited to go to work? Do you want to engage in a mission that fundamentally betters our world? Do you want to work alongside an amazing team of smart, driven, upbeat colleagues with unique backgrounds and interests? Keep reading because EnergySage might be the place for you.
EnergySage is the leading online marketplace for solar and other clean energy technologies. We strive to make the experience of going solar as easy as booking a flight online. We are looking for passionate, collaborative, authentic individuals to join our team in making renewable energy options more accessible to consumers. We are the most-visited energy website in the U.S.-- last year 10 million people used our tools. What can you help us achieve?
Partner Success Manager
As the Partner Success Manager, you are the primary point of contact for all Installer Partners in an assigned territory and are responsible for coaching and supporting your Installer Partners in their use of the EnergySage Marketplace. Your primary focus is to develop and nurture long-term business relationships, ensuring your Installer Partners' success within this unique sales channel.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, grow & maintain the EnergySage Installer Partner Network in your assigned territory
- Own the Installer Partner business relationship throughout its entire lifecycle – from identification & prioritization, to recruiting, onboarding, training and ongoing performance management
- Provide dedicated support to your Installer Partners via phone, email and chat as they integrate the EnergySage online solar marketplace into their overall growth strategy
- Train new Installer Partner companies and new sales representatives on the features and functionality of the marketplace while coaching best practices for achieving success
- Continuously monitor the marketplace platform activity of your Installer Partners, leverage performance data to proactively identify improvement opportunities and effectively coach them on how to realize optimal outcomes
- Be an advocate for the Installer and collaborate effectively inside the organization to continuously enhance the EnergySage business proposition for our Installer Network
- Track invoicing and payments and ensure that business accounts remain up-to-date
- Your role will evolve and your input will help drive that evolution
- In a nutshell: You are successful when your Installer Partners are successful
What We Look For:
- Experience with b2b account management, preferably in software, including training and onboarding for new companies and new staff at client firms
- Proven track record nurturing long-term business relationships throughout partner organizations, preferably with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage and prioritize multiple deliverables
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- Diplomatic problem solver & team player
- Solar industry and/or experience working with home improvement contractors is a plus
- Affinity for protecting the environment, sustainability practices, or mission-driven work
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
We are EnergySage.
As the leading online comparison-shopping marketplace for rooftop solar, energy storage, community solar, and financing, EnergySage is accelerating the adoption of clean energy by improving consumer access and affordability. Our user-friendly platform is built on the principle of consumer empowerment through unbiased information, transparency, and choice. As we grow and enter new markets, we seek team members who bring new perspectives, skills, and energy that will propel us to accomplish the challenging work we have ahead.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job- but we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help bring renewable energy to the broader market.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives. We believe that the most successful teams actively and authentically engage individuals with varied experiences and skillsets.
EnergySage is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Applicants from a broad range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Consumer First: Our top priority is to serve and empower consumers through transparency, equitable access to information, and personalized interactions.
- Better Together: We recognize that we gain and give more through collaboration, partnership, and diversity of experience and perspective. We respect one another and are inspired by what we learn and achieve together.
- Integrity: We take personal ownership and pride in doing the right thing. Our consistency, competence, and high standards earn the reputation of “trusted advisors” with all of our stakeholders.
- Substantive Impact: We are committed to effecting and sustaining positive environmental, social, and market transformations through creativity, innovation, and persistence.
- Iterative Excellence: Our intellectual curiosity and bias toward action drive us to continuously learn, evaluate, iterate, and improve.