Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. Sealed is transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed is venture backed and based in New York City.
Learn more at sealed.com
What will you do?
We are looking for a motivated and versatile marketing program manager to support multiple functions within our expanding Marketing and Growth team. This is a great opportunity for career growth at an innovative company that is disrupting an old-school industry (energy and home renovations).
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Growth you will be primarily responsible for our email and direct mail marketing programs, with the opportunity to support new program development. You will have exposure to many industry stakeholders through our partnership marketing programs.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Own end-to-end email and direct mail campaign execution for both acquisition and lifecycle marketing functions, including scheduling, planning, distribution, and performance forecasting and measurement
- Coordinate with the creative team to ensure deadlines for campaign asset development are met
- Communicate with external partners on co-marketing campaign planning and execution (work closely with the Director of Partnerships Marketing)
- Coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to define marketing calendars that will meet acquisition goals
- Leverage campaign and partnership marketing data to define and execute strategies for performance optimization
- Work closely with the growth and partnership teams to ensure marketing campaigns are delivering the desired value and meeting budget requirements
- Manage campaign operations such as creating unique campaign links, management of campaign landing pages, configuring campaign tracking workflows
- Support general marketing department project management for content, website, and new program development including referral and newsletter
- 3+ years of relevant campaign management experience
- Experience owning the full process of email marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of working in a fast-paced environment, independently executing on multiple priorities
Nice to have
- Experience with other areas of marketing including direct mail, content marketing, social media, and/or referral programs
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Optimize
- Experience working with bureaucratic businesses in a partnership capacity
- A team player who knows how to collaborate across teams to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, and meticulous
- Able to quickly learn and manage new technologies
- Hardworking, resourceful and gritty: when you have a goal, you find a way to meet it
- Both left and right brained, analytical and creative: you have an eye for visual design and an ear for strong copy, but you base your ideas and execution strategies in data and analysis of real performance
- Versatile and able to easily context switch and juggle a variety of tasks while executing efficiently
- Comfortable speaking your mind respectfully, even and especially when you disagree
- You can’t stand waste. Whether it’s energy waste or wasted leads, transforming waste to value is in your DNA
- Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, stock options, health benefits, paid parental leave
- We consider remote candidates, and are planning to have a flexible office environment post-pandemic. We prefer candidates who are either currently based near NYC or willing to spend time in the office post-pandemic.