WHO YOU ARE
As an intern on the Strategy team at Sila, you will discover, analyze, and synthesize key information about the various markets and environments that Sila operates in today or is considering entering in the future. Your work directly contributes to the ability of leadership to be able to make high quality decisions for strategic priorities, and the depth and quality of your analysis reflect this.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Discover, analyze, and synthesize market data and supplement this with own in-depth analysis for several potential markets
- Research and prepare case studies to help contextualize market data and go-to-market or growth approaches
- Develop and test systems to digitize and synthesize new market data as it becomes available
- Contribute to tracking of competitive forces and actors, and systems to do this
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- MBA with a technical background (e.g. a Bachelors of Science at minimum) preferred. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience finding, analyzing, and drawing insights from market data.
- Experience with battery industry, or industries that rely heavily on Li-ion batteries is a plus
- Demonstrated comfort working with and processing quantitative data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation-building skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a laptop, copier/printer, etc in a fixed location.
- Must be based in California or Georgia for tax purposes.