Why We’re Rad:
Rad Power Bikes is on a mission to get people onto bikes, electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone - the weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, read on.
Our Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for maintaining a continuous improvement effort applied to quality excellence for our product, service, and support. This role will maintain an expertise in product performance and manufacturing, that will be utilized for improvement initiatives and can also be shared cross-departmentally during projects and training. They will help to create cross-functional teams and serve as the team’s guide for quality improvement methodology and systematic problem solving.
Why You’re Rad:
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance, quality improvement or product support
- Prior experience working independently and collaboratively with cross-functional, international teams
- Prior experience monitoring databases to track and flag quality concerns and validate improvements
- Ability to act quickly in response to quality issues or complaints, getting to the root of the problem and identifying solutions
- Prior experience providing quality support to team members that are not quality experts with the ability to explain quality issues to non-technical team members
- Degree in business management, quality assurance, or equivalent work experience
- Good oral English skills and excellent written English
- ASQ CQIA certification equivalent or above
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment, build systems and processes from the ground up
You get bonus points for:
- Automotive, bicycle, or ebike experience
Had you been with us last month, the 5 top things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are: Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improveDoes this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
- Acted as the contact for all European quality aspects of new product releases, providing quality services and coordinating quality resources internally and externally
- Monitored the Quality Team members and Product Support team members regarding product performance and function for assigned region
- Led the investigative responses and subsequent improvement efforts cross-functionally
- Assisted with the implementation of in-house quality procedures and standards that sustain ongoing customer satisfaction and operational efficacy
- Provided analytical reporting and improvement recommendations based on performance trends and customer feedback
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.